Deep Cycle Performance from the Trojan T875-AGM MOTIVE 8V Deep-Cycle AGM Battery
Trojan has developed MOTIVE AGM with C-Max Technology for a wide range of applications which will benefit from its true deep-cycle design, including aerial work platform, floor cleaning, golf, inverter, material handling, oil and gas, recreation, remote telecom, and renewable energy. MOTIVE AGM is also designed to power equipment used in locations where regulatory mandates require use of non-spillable batteries such as airports, healthcare facilities, shopping centers, educational institutions, etc.
The Trojan T875-AGM MOTIVE 8V batteries are designed specifically for deep-cycle performance by Trojan’s engineering team, which boasts more than 200 years of combined expertise in deep-cycle battery technology. Built in the USA at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Sandersville, Georgia, MOTIVE AGM features premium components and superior manufacturing techniques.
Trojan T875-AGM MOTIVE Additional Benefits
- Non-Spillable and Maintenance-Free – No Watering Required
- Made in the USA: Manufactured in Sandersville, Georgia to the Exacting Standards
Trojan Batteries C-MAX Technology
Motive AGM batteries from Trojan Batteries with C-Max Technology incorporates a wide range of features not found in many of today’s AGM battery offerings. These combined elements deliver increased total energy output, maximized sustained performance, consistent quality, and enhanced durability.
- Proprietary Paste Formula: Paste features elements designed to address the needs of deep-cycle applications – Maximizes sustained performance and increases total energy
- Unique Separator Composition: Thick design ensures high compression for effective contact between glass mats and plates – Protects against stratification for extended battery life
- Plastic Polymer Case Design: Distinct plastic polymer case formula with reinforced case end walls – Increases durability and provides higher battery cell compression to ensure reliable performance
- Maximum Flame Arrestors: Features one flame arrestor for each cell – Provides maximum battery safety
- Manufacturing Excellence: Trojan’s advanced technology, premium components, exacting quality standards, dual-sided pasting process and superior manufacturing techniques – Delivers consistent battery quality for dependable battery functionality in deep-cycle AGM applications