Dependability with the Trojan T105 6V Deep-Cycle Flooded Battery
Whether you’re boating across a lake or driving across the country in your RV, Trojan Batteries like the Trojan T105 6V Deep-Cycle Flooded Battery get you to your destination. Since 1925, Trojan’s deep-cycle batteries have met the demands of multiple application such as golf cars, utility vehicles, solar, the recreational boater and avid RV’er.
Some of the key features of the Trojan T105 battery are:
- Handles for easy lifting in tight spaces
- Large vent caps reduce the potential for acid leakage
- Easy drop in replacement for similar Group style battery
The Trojan T105 is compatible with the HydroLink™ Battery Watering System
Trojan knows the importance of battery maintenance and its impact on the life of your deep-cycle battery. Battery maintenance, particularly watering your battery, can be time-consuming, messy and, in some instances, unsafe. Trojan’s HydroLink single-point battery watering system offers key features and benefits not available today:
- Independent Water Level Indicator – HydroLink comes with an independent, non-mechanical water level indicator that is simple to read: white means the battery needs water and black means the battery has enough water.
- Safety – HydroLink comes with both internal and external flame arrestors, making it the safest watering system in the industry.
- Cost Effective – HydroLink saves valuable time and money by filling a complete set of batteries in less than 30 seconds. With proper watering, HydroLink can maximize battery life.
- Guaranteed – HydroLink is tested and guaranteed to work with your Trojan batteries in the most popular configurations*, and it comes with a full 4-year warranty.
Within seconds you can achieve the maximum performance and long life you need from your batteries with Trojan’s HydroLink – Battery Watering Made Easy. Contact us today to learn more about the HydroLink system.
About Trojan Batteries
Built to deliver superior performance, durability, and reliability, Trojan Batteries are in over 98% of the golf cart fleets in America’s top golf courses and leads the industry in Deep cycle production and innovation. The Trojan T105 features proprietary Maxguard® T2 Advanced Design Separator, exclusive Alpha Plus® paste with T2 technology formulation and Trojan Grid Technology resulting in increased battery life, extended run time and decreased maintenance.