Performance & Reliability from the Crown CR-235 6V Deep-Cycle Flooded Battery
The Crown CR-235 6V Deep-Cycle Flooded Battery offers an one-piece solid cast design providing a lower internal resistance allowing for superior performance. Dense TBLS (tetra basic lead sulfate) content in the positive plate ensures a longer battery life and more uniform consistency. 52% more electrical current carrying area than competitor products for stronger performance and life. Utilizes the heaviest, thickest plates in the industry which leads to more power and longer life.
Crown Batteries such as the CR-235 are the perfect choice for golf car and EV equipment due to its durability and advanced engineering.
Main Crown CR-235 Battery Features:
- Rigid Connectors: Heavy-duty TTP, COS and Post connectors deliver maximum electrical efficiency and durability
- Advanced Engineering: Intelligent, yet robust construction features industry-firsts C-Force? Active Mass and SolidCast? plates which combine to accept charge more effectively, maintain it longer, and deliver on-demand power
- Anchor-Molded Terminal: Molded in-cover terminal offers superior durability, problem-free installation and great corrosion protection
- Premium Rubber Separator Protection: Rubber separators with micro-ribbed and fiberglass-based design enables superior charge acceptance, running time and durability with low-maintenance service
- SolidCast? Plates: SolidCast Plates features an advanced grid architecture and ultra-thick wires leading to highly efficient charging, longer discharge times and battery life