Superior Performance with the Trojan 27-GEL Battery
Deep-Cycle Gel Battery Performance from Trojan Batteries
Advantage Batteries is proud to offer a great price on for any Trojan 27-GEL 12V Deep-Cycle Gel Battery in stock. The Trojan 27-GEL is engineered with an advanced technology feature set that provides outstanding sustained performance and total energy output, delivering the exceptional quality and reliability Trojan batteries are known for.
Utilizing a proprietary gel formulation, Trojan???s deep-cycle gel batteries provide longer cycle life than other gel technologies in heavy-duty applications, making it best in its class. Trojan deep-cycle gel batteries deliver rugged durability and consistent performance, offering a versatile alternative for use in applications requiring sealed batteries. Trojan’s deep-cycle gel batteries are sealed, maintenance-free batteries that deliver superior power in demanding renewable energy applications. Engineered for rugged durability, outstanding performance and long battery life, Trojan’s deep-cycle gel batteries feature a number of important design characteristics that provide significant advantages over competing gel products.
The gelled electrolyte is a proprietary formulation containing sulfuric acid, fumed silica, pure demineralized, deionized water and a phosphoric acid additive. This exclusive formulation produces a homogenous gel that delivers consistent performance and dramatically long cycle life. The heavy-duty grids lock active material onto the grid network to efficiently deliver more concentrated energy to the terminals. Premium grade, double-insulated separators allow maximum charge flow between the plates for optimum performance.
Deep-Cycle Gel Battery Advantages
- Trojan???s deep-cycle gel batteries are completely maintenance-free and require no watering.
- Deep-cycle gel batteries provide customers long lasting runtime and battery life for the most demanding applications.
- Trojan’s Deep cycle Gel Batteries have a longer cycle life than other Gel technologies, particularly for heavy duty applications where they are best in class.
- They have a long lasting runtime and battery life for the most demanding of applications.
- They are built with rugged durability and consistent performance being a priority.