The Trojan J185-AGM Deep-Cycle AGM Battery | Reliant Line
Deep Cycle Performance from Trojan Batteries
Trojan’s Reliant??? Line of U.S.-made Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) batteries feature design elements that offer a new direction in AGM technology. As the only true deep-cycle AGM battery on the market today, the Trojan J185-AGM is engineered with an advanced technology feature set that provides outstanding sustained performance and total energy output, delivering the exceptional quality and reliability Trojan batteries are known for.
Trojan has developed the Reliant??? line AGM with C-Max Technology??? for a wide range of applications which will benefit from its true deep-cycle design, including aerial work platform, floor cleaning, golf, inverter, material handling, oil and gas, recreation, remote telecom, and renewable energy. Reliant AGM is also designed to power equipment used in locations where regulatory mandates require use of non-spillable batteries such as airports, healthcare facilities, shopping centers, and educational institutions.
Trojan’s deep-cycle AGM batteries are low temperature tolerant, shock and vibration resistant and have a low internal resistance for higher discharge current and higher charging efficiency. Reliant’s unique C-Max Technology incorporates a wide range of features not found in many of today’s AGM battery offerings, including a proprietary paste formula, unique separator, special polymer case design and maximum flame arrestors. These combined elements deliver increased total energy output, maximized sustained performance, consistent quality, and enhanced durability.
C-Max Technology Features and Benefits
- Proprietary Paste Formula -??Paste features elements designed to address the needs of deep-cycle applications – Maximizes sustained performance and increases total energy
- Unique Separator Composition -??Thick design ensures high compression for effective contact between glass mats and plates – Protects against stratification for extended battery life
- Plastic Polymer Case Design -??Distinct plastic polymer case formula with reinforced case end walls – Increases durability and provides higher battery cell compression to ensure reliable performance
- Maximum Flame Arrestors –??Features one flame arrestor for each cell – Provides maximum battery safety
- Manufacturing Excellence -??Trojan’s advanced technology, premium components, exacting quality standards, dual-sided pasting process and superior manufacturing techniques – Delivers consistent battery quality for dependable battery functionality in deep-cycle AGM applications
- Made in the USA??- Manufactured in Sandersville, Georgia to the Exacting Standards
- Non-Splillable and Maintenance-Free – No Watering Required