Great Solar Performance from the Trojan IND33-2V 2V Deep-Cycle Flooded Battery
The Trojan IND33-2V 2V Deep-Cycle Flooded Battery has been Engineered to provide rugged durability and outstanding performance. The Trojan IND33-2V 2V Battery is perfectly suited for renewable energy systems where lowest life-cycle cost is the key consideration.
The Trojan IND33-2V Industrial battery is an all-around powerhouse featuring Trojan’s historically proven engineering with T2 Technology™, an advanced battery technology for maximum sustained performance, longer life and increased total energy.
Trojan IND33-2V 2V Deep-Cycle Flooded Solar Battery Features
- Alpha Plus® Paste with T2 Technology™ which optimizes porosity development in the active material enabling the active material to be used more effectively. This results in sustained battery performance over a longer period of time.
- DuraGrid™ Design provides a thick grid structure that resists corrosion, and when combined with the Alpha Plus Paste with T2 technology, increases overall battery life.
- Reinforced Protection Wrap which is a five-component wrapping and insulating system that includes an edge-protecting Koroseal with a plastic boot to protect the bottom of the plate. This advanced plate construction safeguards against shedding and assures the electrochemical performance of the battery’s active materials improving the battery’s overall performance.
- Maxguard® XL Separator is exclusively available in Trojan’s Industrial and Premium lines. It features a wide- channel design which increases acid flow for optimum battery performance and provides greater resistance to stratification, a typical mode of failure in batteries used in renewable energy systems.
- Rugged Construction and Intelligent Design includes removable 2-volt cell components assembled in a rugged polypropylene housing, which are then bundled in a secondary polyethylene containment case to form single, high-capacity 4-volt and 6-volt battery solutions.
About Trojan Batteries
Built to deliver superior performance, durability, and reliability, Trojan Batteries are in over 98% of the golf cart fleets in America’s top golf courses and leads the industry in Deep cycle production and innovation. The Trojan T605 features proprietary Maxguard® T2 Advanced Design Separator, exclusive Alpha Plus® paste with T2 technology formulation and Trojan Grid Technology resulting in increased battery life, extended run time and decreased maintenance.